- Operating voltage : 12V (drop down driver)
- Continuous drive capacity: 1000mA (2.7V)
- Laser wavelength: 808nm (Infrared diode or DPSS green laser module with IR pump diode)
- Analogue Modulation (0-5V)
This driver has analogue modulation: The output is zero (off) when no power is supplied to the analogue modulation connector, as the voltage to the analogue connector is increased (5V max) the output of the driver increases up to the maximum set by the laser diode current set potentiometer.
The plot shows the output obtained when the driver is set for a maximum output of 1000mA or 500mA.
In our tests we did not use the T sense connectors but understand they can be used to control switching of a cooling fan connected to the fan connector, the adjacent pot is for controlling the fan switching temperature.
- Supplied with short connector cables terminated with JST plugs to fit the board connectors.