500mW RGB chassis with three lasers: 532nm(80mW) + 638nm(200mW) + 450nm(200mW). Near white combined laser output. 3 channel TTL modulation.
These modules are made for light show projectors, the beam alignment is normally adequate for purpose but does vary and ~80% overlap is typical with some stray red/green or blue light at the edge of the beam.
- Lasers: 532nm(80mW) + 638nm(200mW) + 450nm(200mW)
- Combined Optical Output Power: >480mW
- Operating Voltage: 12VDC
- Warm-up Time: <3 minutes
- Operating Lifetime: >5000hrs
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
- Modulation: TTL 30kHz
- Laser Chassis Dimensions :86mm x 42mm x 80mm
- Beam Characteristics :Near TEM pattern, Divergence <2.5mrad, Spot roundness >80%
Notes on Operation:
- Power connections: Power +ve = red, power –ve = black
- TTL connections: Blue/Red/Green sockets (Typical cable: yellow/black)