3.5-6V module with coated optics and built-in driver circuit. Minimum spot 1mm @ 1metre, 3x6mm @ 5 metres. Gives a bar (letterbox) shape when the beam is expanded. Note: IR is not visible to the naked eye!
- Wavelength : 808nm +/-5nm
- Output Power : 200mW
- Operating Voltage: 3.5 – 5.0V
- Connections: red = positive, black = negative.
- Current: <260mA controlled by ACC driver circuit
- Dimensions: 16mm diameter x 60mm long
- Pattern: 0.5mm minimum spot, 3x6mm at 5M
- Lifetime: >4000hrs
- Operating Temperature: 10 – 40°C
Can be powered by 3 X AA batteries - see switched battery box OFL128 in 'Power Supplies and Chargers'.
OFL135: Alloy Module Holder
OFL64: Flexible Module Holder