3.5-6V module with coated optics and built-in driver circuit. Minimum spot 1mm @ 1metre, 3x6mm @ 5 metres. Gives a bar (letterbox) shape when the beam is expanded. Note: IR is not visible to the naked eye!
- Wavelength : 808nm +/-5nm
- Output Power : 400mW +/-10% (500mW diode)
- Operating Voltage: 12V
- Connections: red = positive, black = negative.
- Current: <260mA controlled by ACC driver circuit
- Dimensions: 40mm x 40mm x 60mm long
- Pattern: 0.5mm minimum spot, 3x6mm at 5M
- Lifetime: >4000hrs
- Operating Temperature: 10 – 40°C
- Optional TTL modulation
- Class 3B